Frequently Asked Questions


Why Do I Need an RPEQ Certification ?

Within Queensland, the obligations of plant safety has become entwined into the Professional engineers Act (RPEQ). In that;

“…when a professional engineering service is carried out in, or for Queensland, that the work is done or supervised by an RPEQ engineer”.   And that a; “…professional engineering service is defined as a service that requires, or is based on, the application of engineering principals and data to design, or to a construction, production, operation or maintenance activity, relating to engineering.”


Can IFCE Provide Full Manufacturing Design Services ?

Yes and we have done on many occasions!