Top companies turn to IFCE when they need the skills, experience, and people to drive project performance. Our rigorous processes coupled with continual oversight during all of our project engagements provides assurance that you will receive consistent delivery results. Please contact us to discuss where we can add value such as Collaborative Working Arrangements.
Standard Project Management Services
IFCE can provide project management services to ensure that your project is delivered on time, on budget and to the specification.
- Program, Project and Contract Management
- Design, Manufacture and Construct Management.
- Site Installation and Commissioning.
- HSE and Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
Secondment and Labour Hire
IFCE can provide drafting and qualified engineers on secondment or on a labour hire to your business. Competitive rates are available for short term, long term or casual engagements. Please contact us to discuss where this could add value to your business.
- RPEQ Engineers.
- Experienced Engineers
- Graduate Engineers
Capabilities which can be sourced through IFCE include:
Many of IFCE’s clients are manufacturers themselves, and as such IFCE does not wish to compete against our clients. With the exception of our Rapid Prototyping Cell which utilises 3D printing and a small CNC controlled mill, IFCE does not have internal manufacturing capabilities, instead we choose to refer any manufacturing queries to our relevant clients who have the required capability, or, if required, our clients can utilise IFCE’s project and design management services to facilitate no fuss turnkey solutions on their behalf. Please contact us to discuss where we can add value.
- Steel procurement, including exotic materials
- Profile cutting, including turret, laser, plasma, oxy and water jet cutting
- Steel forming, including bending and rolling
- Fabrication, including Robotic Welding
- High Pressure Pipe Welding, testing and installation
- Boom repairs (including certification)
- Blast & Paint
- Site installation and repair services
- Hydraulic Repairs and Maintenance including pumps and cylinders
- Scheduled maintenance
- Project Design Risk Construction management